Summer 2023 Student Intensives and Parent Coaching Sessions
- Summer Intensive Sessions and 5 Parent Workshops will be held over the months of June, July and August, 2023
Student Intensives are 5 days, Monday-Friday for 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Sessions are individually designed to match each student’s unique learning style and needs. My multi-sensory, multi-dimensional, research-based teaching approach addresses academic, social/emotional, executive function and sensory learning challenges.
- Intensives provide fun and engaging learning opportunities over the summer. Having the consistency, 5 consecutive days, we are really able to hone in on strengthening those weakness areas that require the most attention.
- Students also acquire strategies to increase their attention, self-reliance, self-advocacy skills and build confidence.
The Intensives will be held at my home office in Golden Gate Heights:
91 Cragmont Ave, 94116
The cost for a 5 day intensive is $1350. Partial payment, $625, which is non-refundable, is due upon sign up. This amount will go toward the total cost of the intensive. The remaining balance will be due the first day of your intensive.
Session 1: June 26-July 2: 9:30-11:20, 11:30-1:20, 1:30-3:20
Session 2: July 17-July 21: 9:30-11:20, 11:30-1:20, 1:30-3:20
Session 3: July 24-July 28: 9:30-11:20, 11:30-1:20, 1:30-3:20
Session 4: July 31-Aug 4: 9:30-11:20, 11:30-1:20, 1:30-3:20
Session 5: Aug 7-Aug 11: 9:30-11:20, 11:30-1:20, 1:30-3:20
Parent Coaching Sessions: $180 each
These Workshops will occur over Zoom.
- Ready, Set… Now How Do I Get Started
- Skills for Success: What Every Parent/Educator Needs to Know about Executive Function and Mindset
- Student Goal Setting: The How and Why for Parents and Educators
- The Top 10 Strategies for Parenting Students with ADHD and Executive Function Challenges
- Managing Homework: Tips, Tools and Strategies for Helping Students