Do you have a child who struggles in school?
Do the challenges your child face affect his/her self-esteem, motivation, behavior and social relationships?
- Difficulty maintaining concentration?
- Trouble sitting still?
- Difficulty remembering to bring home, complete, or turn in their homework assignments?
- Problems staying organized?
- Poor study skills?
- Difficulty managing their time efficiently?
- Struggles with processing skills related to reading and writing?
- Trouble remembering math facts and understanding concepts?
- Is your child anxious about projects and tests?
- Does your child resist going to school?
- Difficulty comprehending text?
- Struggles to meet benchmark standards in reading?
- Difficulty learning or retaining sight words?
- Weak critical thinking skills?
- Is your child resistant to read?
If your child experiences any of the struggles/difficulties listed above, then he/she could benefit from the services that Yearning 4 Learning provides.
Everyone learns differently. Students who do not respond to traditional teaching methods may experience academic difficulties. Whether diagnosed with a specific learning disability or not, educational therapy can benefit students who feel discouraged by their struggles to learn.
Yearning 4 Learning provides one-to-one personalized instruction using a multi-sensory, strengths-based approach. By building trusting relationships, Yearning 4 Learning helps students to discover their strengths and motivates them to be proactive in their quest for success.